- “I first heard of the Equine Indiba machine when a close friend of mine met Laura, she mentioned how well the machine works, encouraging the body to heal its self, so when i won a ticket for a free session, i was excited to try it…. After the first session, Vimone, my 15.2 kwpn mare, who is naturally tense and hot, was calmer and more relaxed. I booked another session, after which, her dressage work was definitely more expressive, uphill and active. She then had another treatment the day of her Elementary music regionals, and was exceptional to ride after, her medium trot was huge and her lateral work relaxed and supple. I am so pleased to include the Indiba as part of my horses life, and excited to see how it works for us in the future. I plan to use it on my 4yo KWPN who is quite tense through the back to encourage him to move freely.
Thank you Laura and Becky, you have helped Vimone and I so much”
- “Indiba is fab! I didn’t quite believe it until I saw it for myself”
- “Phoenix was definitely feeling looser today after one Indiba session. Lydia had some fabulous trot work out of him, and his canter had much more ‘jump’ to it”
- “After one use- I am a believer”
- “I can notice a big difference when my show jumpers have had an Equine Indiba session they are so much looser”